photo Home_zpsinmcrunu.jpg photo Beauty_zpstcwsczgp.jpg photo Fashion_zpspjyxyamg.jpg photo Lifestyle_zpsfj6iliwv.jpg

Monday, June 4, 2018

GET READY WITH ME | New Video! Using Makeup Revolution + MAC + Fenty & More.

HIIIIIIIIII.


Finally filmed a new video. It's a chit chat get ready with me, and baby is it loooooong. 17 minutes and some change with me talking about random things and getting ready to go to dinner with my sister! We went to one of our favorite restaurants-Sampan in Philly. If you live in the area, GO THERE. Their portions are small but we share everything! We ordered: edamame dumplings, cheesesteak bao, pork + shrimp spring roll, and our all time fave the Chilean sea bass. The sea bass is seriously one of my favorite dishes of ALLLLLL time. If you live in/near Philly this is their menu http://www.sampanphilly.com/menu/.

My sister is my best friend and fellow foodie so we love going on sissy dates to dinner together. I have to admit though she goes out way more than I do so I usually hear the good new places from her. 

I did a bronzey look in this video! Nothing too crazy from my typical, but I had gone to Ulta that day and wanted to try the new stufffys I got.



Products with links attachments:

Fenty Foundation
Makeup Revlolution Mint Chocolate Palette
MAC Liptensity lip pencil in Pressed Blooms
MAC Calm Heat lipstick (spec edition-fleshpot is similar)
Airspun Translucent Loose Powder (original formula)
Pretty Vulgar Make them Blush
MAC delineated brow pencil (color discontinued-sub lingering)AOA Studio color corrector Makeup Revolution concealer shade C2
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Dark + Dark Golden
KoKo Lashes style BabyG
Oribe Gold Lust dry shampoo
Earrings from Boohoo.com (similar linked)

xx,
Seanmarie

No comments:

Post a Comment